1x Full Black in stock
The 'Milan' convertible bridle is a classic style, great for those after a more traditional look. Available in black and brown, the bridle features subtle fancy stitch on the noseband and browband.
With a convertible noseband it can be worn as a cavesson or hanoverian (with flash), through a loop system.
The soft eco-friendly leather bridle features the signature Lumiere anatomic features of a monocrown style headpiece (single strap, cut away from the ears) with generous gel padding, along with a gel padded (non-crank) noseband.
The bridle allows freedom of movement and even pressure distribution. Your horse will love the comfort in this bridle which has been hand made to last.
- Black or brown vegetable tanned eco-friendly top quality leather
- White stitching detail
- Elegant deep drop raised leather browband
- Gel-padded anatomic head piece (single strap)
- Gel-padded noseband in hanoverian
- Stainless steel fittings
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship
Lumiere 'Milan' Bridle